07 January 2010

My Ecological Footprint #2: Electricity

Fascinating series of animated clips expressing various aspects of the ecological footprint by Dorit Shochat:

'My final project in Bezalel, Department of Visual Communication. My project presents an animated graphic visualization of my ecological footprint data. The data is visualized in 5 motion graphic mechanisms, 4 display daily actions and their consequences in specific fields: transportation, electricity, water and food. The fifth mechanism displays the conclusion of my ecological footprint data, and it's national and global ramifications.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. Please note these stories are posted for information rather than for debate; if you wish to disagree with something posted, no problem, but since I post both things that I do and don't support, it would be appreciated if the criticism was about the issue.